Friday, August 22, 2008

100 hits!

We've reached 100 hits! Hurray!

Tell all your fellow wedding guests about the site. Let's see if we can bang out another hundred in one week!

It's really lovely watching your responses to our weekly polls as our wedding is taking shape. We've learned that you think a prayer vigil is the best choice of bachelor party, my name should be George Gonsalves, and that some respiratory systems might be challenged by the incense.

Thanks, we'll take this under advisement.

We're noticing that a few little personal touches can make a huge difference in the feel of a wedding. Here's a question for you. PLEASE COMMENT!

What was the best personal touch that you added to your wedding?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We had a song sung (by my sister and brother-in-law) that meant a lot to both of us.

Christina R said...

Music played a major theme. We named our tables after our favorite songs. My dance with my dad was to Debbie Boone's You Light Up My Life, a song he loved to sing to me when I was a baby. (sniff!) Steve...well, his mom has always supported his love of Metallica. Believe it or not, they headbanged together on the dance floor. It was a highlight!