Reply cards are an important part of planning our wedding. This is the journey of a reply card to Suzanne and Ty's wedding.
- Ty picks up the card in the mail.
- He notes the name and the number of people accepting or not accepting the invitation.
- He hands the card to Suzanne when he sees her.
- Suzanne mixes up her inks and chooses a painted "leaf" that will fit the name well.
- Suzanne writes each name in calligraphy on the leaf (place card)
- Each leaf has a toothpick affixed to it and is catalogued in alphabetical order for later.
- The leaves are used to make seating plans